MOULINEX PERFECTMIX + LM811PERFECTMIX + LM811
With Perfectmix+ high speed blender, enjoy the ultimate blending experience thanks to Tripl'Ax technology, combining 6 stainless steel blades with 3 complementary actions to deliver perfect results on any ingredient. Its powerful 1200W motor ensures fast results, while 3 pre-set programs and a backlit speed selector make blending easy. With a large capacity and thermo-resistant glass jar, it's the ideal blender for the whole family.
Reference : LM811D10
Voir la description du produit
Perfectmix+ high speed blender: The ultimate blending experienceWith Perfectmix+ high speed blender, enjoy the ultimate blending experience thanks to Tripl'Ax technology, combining 6 stainless steel blades with 3 complementary actions to deliver perfect results on any ingredient. Equipped with a powerful and durable 1200W motor, it ensures fast results, with 3 pre-set programs (Smoothie, Ice Crush and Auto Clean) to tackle a variety of preparations with ease. Its large-capacity jar is ideal for the whole family and is made from thermo-resistant glass for no risk of breaking. A backlit speed selector with pulse function provides total control, while removable stainless steel blades make for easy clean-up. Rounding it all off are an air cooling system designed to prevent overheating and a tamper accessory for added convenience.
*vs previous range BL80/LM80
*compared to Moulinex LM310
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Blades Technology||Powelix Blades
|Number of blades||6
|Additional included accessories||SPATULA
|Colours||STAINLESS STEEL / DARK GREY
|Suction feet for stability||
|Programs||3 programs : Smoothie, Ice crush, Autoclean
|Jar useful capacity||1.5
|Jar total capacity||2
|Ice crush function||
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid.
Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting.
To clean the bowl, use soapy water or washing-up liquid.
Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use.
The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients.
If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl:
• Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre.
• If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary.
• Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.
See the services